Drones are very popular because mass media networks patronize its functionality and efficiency when capturing videos and images. Drones can carry sensing equipment to assist with any number of functions including Aerial Surveying, Geological surveying, agriculture, archeology and several other industries can benefit greatly from the drones.
While seeing all these advantages of drone number of people are crazy to learn about drone flying. and purpose of our flying training course will equip with the basic knowledge and skills that needs to become an expert pilot. We are providing multirotor pilot training with our experts of UAV. They will lead you in drone pilot training from basics to high end industrial solutions.
- 1. Rules and Regulations of DGCA
- 2. Basic principles of flight
- 3. Basics of drones
- 4.Drone equipment maintenance
- 1. Introduction to flight simulator
- 2. Multirotor Operations/Aerodynamics
- 3. Weather precautions
- 4. Maintain a Logbook
- 5. Practical lessons in lab
Day 03 - Day 04
- 1. Simulator Training
- 2. Assembling of drone
- 3. Pre-flight checks and start-up
- 4. Take-off and landing
Day 05 - Day 09
- 1. Practical flying with instructor/solo flying.
- 2. Ongoing theory classes
- 3. Flight planning
- 4. Practice of different manoeuvres
- 5. Repair and maintenance
- 1. Flying Test